.
.
.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Amplified Heart























AMPLIFIED HEART

Everything But The Girl
1994


One of the strongest memories I have of growing up is one night when my parents I went to a hotel.. I can't even remember where it was, but I think we went there just to get away for a day. I remember it being cold and snowy. We stopped at Wal-Mart and I got Amplified Heart by Everything But The Girl. I remember being so excited to get it and I listened to it the whole night. It was the perfect soundtrack.. warm and inviting just like the hotel was from the cold. I remember relaxing in the hotel and I can remember the pool vividly (I never missed a pool as a child). This is one of my warmest memories, jagged as it may be, but it makes hearing this album again and again such a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment