.
.
.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blue Skied An' Clear





















Found this amazing photo last night on this beautiful blog by Sandra Juto and it made me long for fall. There is not much of a fall here in Los Angeles, but there are plenty of clear blue skies and comfortable degrees all year. Tomorrow I'll be in Wisconsin where its technically still fall, although at this point, I have a feeling that part is over with and I will see lots of cold and hopefully snow. Here's a lazy playlist inspired by the photo and endless hazy autumn days.


1. I Have The Moon - LUSH
2. Fine Friend - PALE SAINTS
3. Lemon Ocean - HIS NAME IS ALIVE
4. Shallow Where It Should Be Deep - MARK MCGUIRE
5. La Haine - THE EMBASSY
6. Against The Tide - THE RADIO DEPT
7. Fortnights - MANUAL
8. Stay - BELLY
9. Dagger - SLOWDIVE
10. Half-Gifts - COCTEAU TWINS
11. Katy Song - RED HOUSE PAINTERS
12. Red Norvo - CHRISTIAN KLEINE

No comments:

Post a Comment