.
.
.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Double Feature



















DOUBLE FEATURE


I love the idea of a double feature. Sometimes I think about how nice it would be to run my own theater. I would call it The Last Picture Show. I would only show double features. The idea of spending hours in a dark theater is so magical to me. These are what I have in mind:

Opening Night/Veronika Voss

Mister Lonely/Insignificance

The Anniversary/True Grit

All That Jazz/A Star Is Born

La Souffle Au Coeur/Le Petit Amour

Aguirre, The Wrath Of God/The Last Wave

Scarecrow/Gerry

Three Women/Persona

Rio Bravo/Frozen River

The Purple Rose Of Cairo/Goodbye, Dragon Inn

Return To Oz/Donkey Skin

Peggy Sue Got Married/The Virgin Suicides

Johnny Guitar/Destry Rides Again

Hammett/The Man From London

That Obscure Object Of Desire/Tristana

Syndromes Of A Century/The Mourning Forest

And The Ship Sails On/The Escape Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment