.
.
.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Unforgettables



















Unforgettables

This is a collage I made a few years back of pictures I had collected over the years, pictures I never wanted to forget. I still get inspired every time I look at them; they just keep looking better and better. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Chloë Sevigny - Greatest Halloween costume ever - in her signature early 00's fur jacket, undead eyes, equipped w/ a crucifix and a clove of garlic around her neck.

2. Elisa Ambrogio - From a Magik Markers show in Tienen, Belgium - they are hands-down the most intense live band anyway, but on this night Elisa hit her head on the bass guitar and just kept playing - Let it Bleed, indeed..

3. Sofia Coppola - 2nd Best Halloween Costume Ever!!

4. Catherine Deneuve - Like a ghost in Repulsion, 1965.

5. Kate Moss - Doherty-era, my favorite image of her- perfection.

6. Marie-Hélène de Rothschild - in a stag head with diamond tears at the Surrealist Ball superimposed on a model from the first Imitation of Christ show with the hairbraids (again, I know...)

7. Shelley Duvall and Sissy Spacek - Three Women.

8. Sandra Good and Squeaky Fromme - Handsignals from beyond..

































No comments:

Post a Comment